How to Setup a Table.
A good event staffing should know how to setting a pretty table to makes the occasion even more special. Get break out your best china and polish the glassware; here’s a breakdown of how to set a table in any house or party event.
- Start by placing a tablecloth. Then place the dinner plate in the center of the stage. (For a more traditional table setting, place a charger plate under the dinner plate.)
- . Then add the salad dish on top of the dinner plate.
- The bread dish and salad should be placed above and to the left of the main course.
- The butter knife is placed horizontally on the bread plate.
The dinner fork goes to the left of the dinner plate and then follows the salad fork
- The knife to the right of the dinner plate and then place the spoon to the right of the knife.
7. The dessert spoon should be placed horizontally above the dinner plate.
8. Add a place card above the dessert spoon. Write the guest’s name on both sides so they can find their seat and the guests on the other side of the table will know who they are talking to.
9. The coffee cup and saucer can be set below the glasses with the dessert course.
10. Fold the napkin (or use a chic napkin ring) and place it on top of the salad plate.
Was this info helpful? Share it!