Find out why your guests
will fall in love with our
NEW YORK CITY – CONNECTICUT – WESTCHESTER – NEW JERSEY – LONG ISLAND
Find out why your guests will fall in love with our food
Connecticut – NYC – Westchester – NJ
The Premium Catering
At NY Events, we make your celebrations personalized, healthy and delicious. Catering start to finish, from tailored menus and customized lists for both large and small events, including microevents. We take great pride of the unique taste of our food and customer testimonials and smiles are our best reward.
Whether you’re planning an important business meeting, company luncheon, employee appreciation or an annual corporate party, we understand there’s a lot riding on your choice of corporate caterer. You need corporate caterers that are on time, reasonably priced, and most importantly – scrumptious food.
The possibilities are endless in the “social” celebration spectrum, really allowing us to embrace our alwafull-timeal “no-boundaries” roots and design a one-of-a-kind party for you and your guests that will be so….you.
Private Chef Service
Hiring a Personal Chef is a developed personal relationship much like a trusted family physician. Experience in cooking is key to a successful Personal Chef service. Their passion for food, creativity and cultural background is the key Knowing more about them (Chef Albert, Chef Miguel)
The fruit buffet are a healthy yet fun alternative to having to provide your guests with a selection of desserts. It allows not only the adults, but the children too, to help themselves to the wide selection of fruit that they can either dip into chocolate if you have hired one of our chocolate fountains or to have just on its own.
75% of our clients were referrals of a previous client. Our two Catering Chef Miguel M. and Chef Albert S. (more than 35 years of combined experience),will be happy to cook for your special day. We offer Catering services in NYC, Connecticut, New Jersey, Westchester for your wedding, party, or corporate event at NYE Catering.
An exceptional catering services and works hard to provide a seamless, sensational and delectable menu you will love. Couples can choose from buffet, cocktail reception, family style, French service, hors d’oeuvres, plated and station serving styles using the freshest local ingredients, elegant hand-crafted cooking inspired by a passion for the art and exceptional service. Our chefs passions are inspired by the colors, flavors and textures found in this big city we call home. Get in touch with us to see what delicious options we can offer you even for a party in your home. We will gladly tailor our menu to meet any of your dietary needs.
NY EVENTS NY
More than 35 years combined experience of Catering; providing you the freshest local ingredients, elegant hand-crafted cooking inspired by a passion for the art and exceptional service. Our chefs passions are inspired by the colors, flavors and textures found in this big city we call home.
READY TO EAT?
LET’S CREATE YOUR STORY TOGETHER.
Wedding Spring & Summer
- Cheese plate: Chef selection of premium cheeses, garlic crostini served with strawberry-guava jam and fig jam.
Passed Hors D’oeuvres
- Beef, Chicken and Cheese Empanadas with chipotle mayo sauce
- Shrimp Tempura – Lightly fried shrimp topped with red cabbage, fresh mango, cilantro and chipotle mayo sauce. (GF)
- Chicken Tinga – Traditional braised dish from Oaxaca, Mexico with shredded chicken, stewed tomatoes, guajillo chile, cumin, garlic, and chipotle, topped with queso fresco, onion and cilantro (GF)
- Al Pastor – Spicy pork marinated in guajillo sauce, topped with grilled pineapple, onions, cilantro, and jalapeno avocado sauce (GF)
- Plant-based Chef’s Special: Juicy and crispy vegan fried oyster mushrooms topped with sauteed corn, beans, shallots and red peppers served with a spicy vegan chipotle lime sauce. (V)
- Tacos de rajas – A little sweet and a little spicy sauteed poblano and red peppers, oyster mushrooms, and onions topped with thinly sliced baby radishes and vegan jalapeno avocado sauce. (V) & (GF)
- Chia and cheese taquenos with fresh tomato sauce (GF)
- Beef or salmon sliders on mini brioche buns with chipotle mayo sauce or jalapeno avocado sauce.
- Organic kale caesar salad with homemade parmesan croutons, Caesar dressing, freshly cracked black pepper. *Salad can be made Vegan as well.
Entrees Choice of The Following
- Organic roasted chicken breast with fluffy wasabi mashed potatoes. (GF)
- Slow-cooked braised short ribs with creamy celery root puree. (GF)
- Pan roasted black sea bass, ginger rice and organic asparagus with a mango and pineapple salsa. (GF)
- Sustainable wild caught salmon with lemon dill butter potatoes and organic asparagus. (GF)
- Local rib eye steak with chimichurri sauce, herbed baby potatoes, and local seasonal vegetables. (GF)
- Plant-Based Chef’s Special: Couscous with sauteed rainbow swiss chard, shallots, red peppers and raisins. Topped with vegan fried oyster mushrooms, served with a vegan white dill sauce. (V)
- Continental breakfast Buffet
Selection of Muffins,pastries seasonal fruit.
Greek yogurt. House made granola Cereal
Brewed Coffee or Tea and fresh squeezed Juice
- All American Hot Buffet
Selection of Muffins,Pastries Seasonal Fruit ,Greek Yogurt, House Made Granola Cereal.Brewed Coffee or Tea and Fresh Squeezed Juice
Scrambled Eggs,Bacon,sausage and Breakfast Potatoes
Chef Albert S.
With the responsibility of overseeing the food and beverage efforts of Montreal Sojo Hotel, Soho House Club, Hotel Gran Soho and so on .. Albert Salas is betting his life on identifying and offering the latest group cuisine. trends.
Albert who holds the title of corporate chef, logged 16 years as executive chef for Leading Hotels of the World, twelve years at several of New York City’s best independent restaurants.
He collects information on food trends by traveling the world to sample the latest and greatest creations from other prominent chefs.
“This is field work for me. It feeds me ideas to take home, ”he said.
Chef Albert has more than 120 events and worked in the best restaurants of New York City such as Le Coucou, Five Night, Pasty, Hotel Grand Soho, just to mention some.
Chef Miguel M.
I cook with love. Trained at the prestigious Culinary Institute of America in New York’s Hyde Park, and the higher culinary school of French Culinary Institute Catering in the world. I have worked as a chef in high end restaurants, privately with high profile customers, and in more than 120 events. As a chef of NYE on both the East and West. I am a health and wellness oriented private chef that
Miguel is specializing in multi course dinners, hors d’oeuvre cocktail parties, buffet style dinners and brunch for your next special event. I am eager to provide a unique and highly individualized dining experience, giving you the opportunity to enjoy perfectly executed food and exceptional service while surrounded by friends, family, and loved ones.
How to Book?
Request a quote on our website or give us
a call 929.405.6703
Choose from our menu options
or customize your own menu.
Sit back, relax & enjoy our
mouthwatering food by our
amazingly talented chefs..