Tips for finding the perfect brand ambassadors for your business
A brand ambassador is someone who is compensated to promote and embody a brand they are endorsing. They are extensively trained on the brand’s products, services, mission, and values to become knowledgeable experts.
NYE Staffing Feb 23, 2023, 11:14 AM
. They enthusiastically promote your product or service in the long or short term, often through social media marketing, onsite showing your products or services on trade shows, conferences, and event-based promotions.
They represent your brand and share why they love it online and offline, building relationships with prospective customers and sharing authentic experiences with your brand.
Ambassador partnerships are typically long-term and highly sought after. While the terms “influencer” and “brand ambassador” are often used interchangeably, it’s crucial to select corporate ambassador who genuinely support the brand and can effectively represent its values.
How to find Brand Ambassador
8 tips on finding brand ambassadors
- Utilize Your Website: Make sure your brand ambassador application is easy to find on your website. You can add a “Become an Ambassador” or “Join our Ambassador Team” link to your website footer and blog posts, as well as on your Contact and About pages.
- Customer Email: Your current and past customers are your best source for brand ambassador for hire. Send an email thanking them for their purchase and inviting them to join your program. You can also include a discount code for your products and other incentives.
- Post-Purchase Emails: Include an ambassador invitation in your post-purchase emails to customers. This works best when sent 2-14 days after their purchase, while they’re still excited about your product.
- Banner or Module in Every Email: Create an evergreen banner or module for your email templates that promotes your ambassador program.
- Social Media Announcement: Leverage your social media following by announcing your program and application page. Create eye-catching graphics and promote your program on all your social media platforms.
- Post-Purchase Insert: Include a physical insert in your product packages that promotes your ambassador program and provides an easy way for customers to apply.
- Feature Ambassadors on Instagram: Use Instagram story highlights to showcase your ambassadors and their content. This creates visibility and shows potential ambassadors what they can expect from the program.
- Newsletters: are an excellent way to reach out to customers who already follow your brand’s updates. Make sure to dedicate some space in your newsletter to promote the program and include a link for interested readers to apply. Once the program is launched, you can also include a link in the footer of your newsletter for future readers to easily access. Here’s an example of a newsletter that promotes the program and includes a link to apply.